How many instance of WoW Can Wrobot run?

4 minutes ago, piff813 said:

If only one, is there an advanced payable upgrade to run multiple WoWs on Wrobot, all on private  elysum on Diff VPN. Thx and sorry let me know willing to pay.

WRobot FOR PRIVATE SERVER
Gives you access to WRobot FOR WOW PRIVATE SERVERS and all its products, unlimited WRobot sessions on the same network (ip).

WRobot Unlimited Subscription
Gives you an access to WRobot and all its products, unlimited WRobot session on the same network (ip).

WRobot Unlimited Subscription  where do i find? And also i would want to use each toon im botting on a diff ip. i was gonna buy usa proxy and get proxycap. Thanks for quick reply @avvi

8 hours ago, piff813 said:

WRobot Unlimited Subscription  where do i find? And also i would want to use each toon im botting on a diff ip. i was gonna buy usa proxy and get proxycap. Thanks for quick reply @avvi

hi  i have standard vpn sub, anything i can do to make each process of wow diffrent IP like you?

12 hours ago, piff813 said:

Personally I've never used a vpn while using wRobot so I can't respond on how it acts in the scenario of using it with a VPN. I would assume it would also depend on your configuration. Are you running on VMs, are they all running from different real systems, etc. That said, I can't answer to how this setup works. To buy the unlimited sub, go to the Store tab.

I just have some accounts for botting porpose which i use with my VPN, and then i just acces my main account without the VPN

Tho it would be awsome if i could like launch two sessions of my vpn and link each one to a wow.exe session

but i dont think it can be dont like this, at least i wouldnt know how.