Hello, anyone knows handle method to catch PM messages? There is a standard function in Wrobot but it is hard to find PM messages in a hundred of files, there also addon what makes screenshot, but my window is 300x300 PX so screenshot is useless.

1 hour ago, Floood0 said:

Hello, anyone knows handle method to catch PM messages? There is a standard function in Wrobot but it is hard to find PM messages in a hundred of files, there also addon what makes screenshot, but my window is 300x300 PX so screenshot is useless.

Will send you an email or play a sound when you die/logout/receive a message.

1 minute ago, Floood0 said:

Yep, but a prefer to have logs instead spammed email

Sure. I suppose that's not a bad idea. I will add this to the plugin.

when you open the folder simply do CTRL+F  (to search your log) and type whisper.  :)

Just now, lonellywolf said:

when you open the folder simply do CTRL+F  (to search your log) and type whisper.  :)

I found 27 matches like " ; CloseIfPlayerTeleported = True ; CloseAfterXLevel = 100 ; CloseIfWhisperBiggerOrEgalAt = 2 ; CloseAfterXBlockagesLatest10Minutes = 15 ; CloseAfterXMin = 2880 ; SecurityPauseBotIfNerbyPlayer = False ; SecurityRecordWhisperInLogFile = True ; SecuritySongIfNewWhisper = True 
And 0 real whispers, also i have about 100 log files, i think i need totalcommander to search in all files, but anyway, i will found a lot of trash like this.

I found 27 matches like " ; CloseIfPlayerTeleported = True ; CloseAfterXLevel = 100 ; CloseIfWhisperBiggerOrEgalAt = 2 ; CloseAfterXBlockagesLatest10Minutes = 15 ; CloseAfterXMin = 2880 ; SecurityPauseBotIfNerbyPlayer = False ; SecurityRecordWhisperInLogFile = True ; SecuritySongIfNewWhisper = True 
And 0 real whispers, also i have about 100 log files, i think i need totalcommander to search in all files, but anyway, i will found a lot of trash like this.

I have added logging to the plugin. It does everything into one log file for the entire session. If you'd like it differently, please let me know. 

logging looks like such:

[Whisper] alert received: 12:26 PM - [Character Name] whisper: hi there.
[Whisper] alert received: 12:28 PM - [Character Name] whisper: Can you help me?
[Whisper] alert received: 12:29 PM - [Character Name] whisper: nvm.