Quester not working

Dieiamgi

Hello, Thank you for your time, 

I just bought 1 month of your bot to try, I am having trouble leveling with the quester. I am using a profile that is in development I guess, said paid for but free to use until finished, and sometimes I press start and nothing happens. I am also concerned, I notice after level 100 all the leveling profiles are to be paid for.

I thought paying for the program would allow me to level on its own. So how much more money is it going to cost me to get to 110?

Thats fine, but this company should be more specific about how much money your gonna have to spend to level up to 110.

Reason is so that I can be better informed on where I should spend my money on a bot for the game.

1 minute ago, Dieiamgi said:

Thats fine, but this company should be more specific about how much money your gonna have to spend to level up to 110.

this is a Robot.. Robot cant do the work every one want to do. Everyone have to tell the robot different thing based on what they want.

you can either create everything yourself or buy it.. the Bot is designed to give you the power to create things.

On 10/08/2017 at 6:25 PM, Dieiamgi said:

Reason is so that I can be better informed on where I should spend my money on a bot for the game.

I understand where you're coming from, however, Wrobot doesn't actually promise you free levelling from 1 - 110. Did you not try a trial first? That would have probably helped you to decide if this is the bot for you. :wink: