*[Solved]*WRobot cannot find x86 WoW

melecik

Hey guys, I purchased the WRobot updated the program installed what it asked me too I used the WRobotSetup-Twizt3dkitty.exe to install the program. When everything was sucesssful I made sure the launcher opened the 32bit WoW and I logged in and WRobot cannot find my program.

I have used programs like this in the past and it's the first time I have had an error like this.

I have tried directX9 and also directX11

I am using Windows 7

it cant find the process running?  Ive never encounted an error like this I am currently working on integrating a 32bit shortcut to wow /admin in my installer, I have the batch written, just need to figure out how to run it from the installer as its not calling correctly.  Are you sure you have run wow.exe and are you running it as admin?

I went through this, but your welcome to give it a shot obviously, i think the issue is relating to running different drive letters, and multiple hard drives.  Whats your idea out of curiosity? I redownload my installer, and tried setting the zip up, the bot opens fine without errors, just cannot locate any wow process's

I have sucsessfully downloaded WoW on the same drive as the program and no change. 

i run off different drives and and names and everything.

please have him pm me.

I will PM you after college.

One thing I forgot to check on your pc, Verify that .net 4.0CP is installed, and not 4.5, while 4.5 should suffice for everything 4.0 needs, I just found a bug in my installer that I am fixing just now, also run windows update afterwards, there are 7 hotfixes by Microsoft to .net 4.0CP  Droidz changed the way update.exe works, Im still working with him to finetune my installer due to this.

Hey guys, I purchased the WRobot updated the program installed what it asked me too I used the WRobotSetup-Twizt3dkitty.exe to install the program. When everything was sucesssful I made sure the launcher opened the 32bit WoW and I logged in and WRobot cannot find my program.

I have used programs like this in the past and it's the first time I have had an error like this.

I have tried directX9 and also directX11

I am using Windows 7

Hello,

Can you check if your wow is named "Wow.exe" (case sensitive) (in world of warcraft folder).

Send me your skype by private message please.

Problem solved after reinstallation of it: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328

(I don't understand exactly raison because normaly wrobot don't need it, I think the problem is slimdx)

Log of this error:

[Error] 18:16 - RefreshProcessList(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'SlimDX.dll'
at robotManager.MemoryClass.D3D.D3D9Adresse()
at wManager.Wow.Memory.DetourAddress(Int32 processId)
at 垑�킣Ậ慈﨎�脭.☃뛜攧삢쁟莲ᕡᶂ(Int32 ㉮贜₩깮馳㎃�ꗧ)
at WRobot.LoginWindow.XRWCJJPIOMIJKFSLOJAXPT()