profile not harvesting..

phem0r

So i just created my first gatherer profile, very basic to just test it out and see how things work.

It's on Argus, i ran around with the recording running, running over herbs and ores. Stopped it, saved and loaded up. Bot is running around etc but it is just running over the ores/herbs and not mining or harvesting at all..

Am i missing something? General settings are turned on to mine and harvest and product settings is gatherer...

I am having issues with it too, I ran it in part mode with my main navigating around. I believe it has something to do with the bot detecting nodes, on rare occasions it randomly picks the node.  btw I have tried avoid harvest radius to -1/0 and max near units to 100.

1 hour ago, phem0r said:

So i just subbed again for nothing :(

Really??

You do realize there's only one Admin here, right?

You do realize that he's the only one doing the work when updates come, right?

Droidz has always done right by us and while you're somewhat new here, it won't kill you to wait a few hours to a day to get going again...

You can always go to a pre 7.3 zone if you're just DYING to bot... :dry:

God dam, you took the bait pretty hard. Yes i do realize all of that, pretty obvious.

Astral Glory and Empyrium are already down to 20g each on my realm so the chance to make a profit has already been and gone, so whatever, take your time, i'm over it.

7 minutes ago, phem0r said:

Also, just an FYI, if i'm paying for a product, regardless of what it is, i'm going to voice my opinion. Welcome to freedom of speech.

Imagine that, you want to invoke your 'freedom of speech' when someone replies in a less than congratulatory way, when you were the one whining in the first place... makes sense.

Playing it off like you were trolling is all good and fine, but judging by your initial post and the other posts since, I highly doubt it.

You're paying for a product, yes.  So is everyone else.  I'm glad you're over it, now if only you can get over the fact that you're not the center of the universe...