start button not working

miltonbrad

so i have the preinstalled version installed cause the regular version dosnt work. But i have reinstalled it multiple times, right clicked and ran as admin and nothing is working. Pressing the start button dosn't work at all, anti-virus is disabled everything is disabled including windows defender. Plz someone help me nothing is making it work and its really annoying i think there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

would discord cause wrobot to not start.

4 hours ago, Avvi said:

Hey there - Make sure you don't have Skype/Teamviewer/or any other overlay programs turned on. Sometimes these programs prevent WRobot from starting.

7 hours ago, Halfbax said:

Take a look for 7)

btw we have to know some details about your system e.g. OS

Im running windows 10, ive tried all the things it takes to try to make it work. ive run both wow and wrobot in 32bit. Windows is updated, ive run wrobot as admin and I will a log file next time it happens. I finally got it to work by deleting the wrobot reinstalled zip file and redownloaded it and installed it but the issues seems to happen alot so its not like it wont happen again to me.

11 hours ago, miltonbrad said:

Im running windows 10, ive tried all the things it takes to try to make it work. ive run both wow and wrobot in 32bit. Windows is updated, ive run wrobot as admin and I will a log file next time it happens. I finally got it to work by deleting the wrobot reinstalled zip file and redownloaded it and installed it but the issues seems to happen alot so its not like it wont happen again to me.

https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/ steps 4 and 18("Windows defender" (or Windows himself) seem to change on some computers wrobot access).

4 hours ago, Droidz said:

https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/ steps 4 and 18("Windows defender" (or Windows himself) seem to change on some computers wrobot access).

i did step 4 and 18 and nothing worked yet. i reinstalled wrobot as well and nothing has fixed it. i can load wrobot but the start button wont work it dose nothing still..... whats the next step to try....?

ill try restarting my pc and installing the preinstalled version. well i restarted my pc and it seemed to work idk how long it will last but i launched the bot and hit start and it worked, lets just hope it fixed the issue and it wont bug out again.

35 minutes ago, Avvi said:

it sounds like some application is starting on your system after you restart - hence why it works the first time. If you restart again, and then wait 15 minutes does it not work the first time?

waiting 15 mins after booting up and your right it dosnt work. i looked at my startup items and its confusing to whats stopping it, I have nothing booting up when my pc dose to stop it from working.

11 hours ago, Droidz said:

well im sure this is a temp solution but i deleted the preinstalled version and unzipped it from the file copied all my profiles into the new foulder and it works now.... idk whats going on but i can only get the preinstalled version to work and only after i reinstall it. do you have any thoughts droidz? this seems like a very rare error thats happening.