Fight class competition.

Ohren

I'm getting back into the fight class game since my divorce is final and I am all moved into my new house. Now that there is more people making fight classes, here is my idea.

Goal

To get the best fight classes we possibly can for WRobot.

Some details

Fight classes will be going head to head against my current fight classes in a couple of categories.

Categories

DPS: On a single target dummy, I'll let it sit there for about 10 minutes and get the results. This is more just to see how well the fight class will do against raid bosses.

Survivability: I'll put the bot into a dungeon (Stormstout on normal mode for DPS fight classes, and Stormstout on heroic for tank) and see how far it makes it, using the best result out of 3 attempts (trying not to leave much to chance).

Some more details

After I get the results of the head to head comparison posted here, you can make changes to your fight class and challenge me again. To challenge me, your profile MUST be posted in the public download section on wrobot.eu. If you happen to best me, I will have one week (from the time the testing is complete) to have a rematch with you. If my fight class package doesn't currently have the spec you want to challenge me on, it may take a bit longer to run that competition.

Rewards

I am not sure exactly what the rewards will be right now. But it will probably end up being some TCG/rare drop battle pets.

Update (9/13): You will also get your fight class added into my fight class package, including your username in the title. That package is the most downloaded file (140,577 total downloads to date) on wrobot.eu so you will have some bragging rights.

Death Knight

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk (My monk is currently only L76, so it will be a while before I accept any challenges on him)

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

Fury 420 iLvl

Damage: 5,836,692 over 299.91 seconds (19,461 DPS)

Kinda hard to have matching iLvls !

I'll be running them on my toons, so as long as I don't upgrade any gear, it will be the same. If I do upgrade I'll post updated data.

I want to see some Priest and DeathKnight ones, I'll be participating in this for fun.

Attached is a copy of an AWESOME frost (2h weapon) rotation I used in LFR. Even with raid boss HP percent being bugged right now, I was doing 150k DPS single target. And that bug made Soul Reaper waste 15 runes, which could have been another 2.1m damage (approximately 10k added DPS). I use it in WRotation only so it doesn't have any survivability programmed in, or long term cooldowns (Pillar of Frost/Empowered Rune Weapon etc). Feel free to use it as a base for your own grinder profile if you'd like.