Grinder failed to start

Hello,

I've tried to use grinder in vanilla wow and I'm getting this error:

[E] 22.58.53 - Grinder > Bot > Bot > Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Grinder.Bot.ReqecuhiuCit.Qioqiuriepevau() Grinder failed to start

solutions I've tried uninstall teamviewer, reinstall the bot, tried diffrent profiles

5 loka 2017 23H26.log.html

Solved, I was supposed to use quester instead of grinder.

Does anyone know how you setup bot to eat at 75 % hp and 55% mana and does it create own water and food?

You'll have to change your food settings under General Settings  > Enter advanced settings  Food / Drink This is what you are looking for.

If by create you mean if he buys food and drinks, you'll either have to put it in there or use this plugin Butler. And add, under "Enter advanced settings" > Vendor (Selling or Buying) put the Amout of Food/Drinks you want him to buy.
Else, as a mage, to conjure food and drinks, you'll have to add that in your fightclass.

20 minutes ago, nudl said:

You'll have to change your food settings under General Settings  > Enter advanced settings  Food / Drink This is what you are looking for.

If by create you mean if he buys food and drinks, you'll either have to put it in there or use this plugin Butler. And add, under "Enter advanced settings" > Vendor (Selling or Buying) put the Amout of Food/Drinks you want him to buy.
Else, as a mage, to conjure food and drinks, you'll have to add that in your fightclass.

How blind am I, never noticed that advanced settings button lmao thanks