GoTo Questions

Kalos72

So how do you make a toon check to see what zone its in, if its not the one we want, use a particular hearthstone?  And then after the profile is complete, us another hearthstone to return home?

I am trying to string multiple profiles together with Relogger and if they are not in the same zone or at very least continent, I am stuck moving them manually.

1 minute ago, Kalos72 said:

Some good stuff there that starts me learning, thank you.  I might be a ways off from that though...I will see what I can do.  :)

If you need further assistance, just ask for it.

Well for example, I have this Garrison Farming profile I am trying to tweak.  How would I add a zone check and then use the Garrison Hearthstone if its not in the Garrison before starting the pathing?  Plus, end the profile at the garrison mission table or at least the main building....where the profile starts.

Any feedback is welcome, its my first profile really.  :)

I only play WotLK, so I can't test this for Garissons.

For something like this you should use the Quester Botbase.

One possible way:

<QuestsSorted>
    <QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName != "Frostwall"" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="ItemsManager.UseItem("Hearthstone");" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndIf" NameClass="" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName == "Frostwall"" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="GoToStep" NameClass="6" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="LoadProfile" NameClass="Profile.xml" />
  </QuestsSorted>

Note that you can use this for all zones. You can lookup the correct zonename on wowhead.

Change ("Hearthstone") to any Item you want to use.

The simplest way would be to just always only use the Garisson Hearthstone at the beginning of the profile.

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="ItemsManager.UseItem("Garisson Hearthstone");" />

I added an profile with a bit more lines:

FrostwallPort.xml

Hope I could help. (Edited for reasons.)

Edited by nudl

Use the Quest Editor, insert at the the bottom a step as RunCode with

ItemsManager.UseItem("Garisson Hearthstone")

And then just a step as StopBot

If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from phone.

So I took the Driodz Garrison Horde Quester profile and added the RunCode line and the StopBot lines, after the WriteLog/Finish line, nothing.

The bot just finished gathering, mounts and sits there...doesnt hearth or stop actually.  I am sure its just me not fully understanding the requirements for those lines and I am missing something....

No problem with that. :)

Tell me if that profile I added works. (I used your gatherprofile for it)

Use it with Quester.

If it works, I can tell you what it does to work.

[E] 14:06:53 - Compilator Error :
warning CS1685: The predefined type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' is defined in multiple assemblies in the global alias; using definition from 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll'
c:\Users\josep\AppData\Local\Temp\dw1px0dk.0.cs(465,99) : error CS1002: ; expected
c:\Users\josep\AppData\Local\Temp\dw1px0dk.0.cs(465,99) : error CS1525: Invalid expression term ')'

[E] 14:07:27 - [Quester] Cannot found QuestClass: GatherGarisson

I think its a Wrobot Update issue, checking.

I'm really sorry about that. I am not at home and just made the profile out of the blue.

I'll send you a private message, so we can get that to work.

"Frostwall" does not work, this works: "Town Hall"
You are in zone Town Hall when you used your garni teleport stone. Not Frostwall!

you can check zone "Town Hall" (inside garni building):

<QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName == &quot;Town Hall&quot;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="GoToStep" NameClass="1216" />

or check if not in this zone:

<QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName != &quot;Town Hall&quot;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="GoToStep" NameClass="1300" />

you can also check for continent and if you are still on continent after heartstone usage and go back the steps and try to port again (if hearthstone not ready yet)
(my example is for northrend) Just copied from my 1-100 profile. So when i hit 80 my bot teleport home and continues in cata content...
You can build everything with if endif.

<QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="TELEPORT HOME" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="2000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = false;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="local itemName, _, _, _, _, _, _, _ = GetItemInfo(6948);&#xD;&#xA; RunMacroText(&quot;/use &quot; .. itemName);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="60000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.ContinentId == (int)wManager.Wow.Enums.ContinentId.Northrend" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="filler" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="filler" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="GoToStep" NameClass="556" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="None" NameClass="TELEPORT HOME ENDE" />

You can use garni stone, its 110560:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = false;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="local itemName, _, _, _, _, _, _, _ = GetItemInfo(110560);&#xD;&#xA; RunMacroText(&quot;/use &quot; .. itemName);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="20000" />

Regards

Is it easier to create GoTo Profiles say one for the Garrison and one for Dalaran and run them in series with Relogger with my farming profiles or just modify the farming profiles to do the checks inside that profile?

For example: Run 4 profiles

Run GoTo Garrison - Checks to see if its in the Garrison, if not hearths - END

Run Garrison Farm - Farms Garrison Herbs/Mines -END

Run Goto Dalaran - Checks for Dal, uses Hearthstone - END

Run Azshuna WQ Profile - Runs Camelots WQ profile - END

How do you guys handle GOTO events/checks...

Unless others have feedback as to how they do it, I am just going to make 2-3 profiles that each use a hearthstone to particular zones to run additional profiles based on the above Frostwall profile.

I am still having trouble with the Garrison profile itself so this will work for the time being...