Party Bot Status?

Kalos72

So first, please note this isn't a whining post, just questions.  :)

Is Party Bot functioning as you might expect for other people?  I can't get it to heal anything, sometimes it works if I use a tank versus a healer but even then its really wonky.

Do I need to be botting with the leader in order the partybot to work properly? 

I wanted to use this on 4 toons and drive with my main, having the 4 support toons on the Party Bot.

I use party bot and have it follow me on an alt while I do world quests. Seems to work just fine for me.

Only issues I have is that if I start attacking something, and it does not attack me because it is a boss or something and someone else is "tanking" it, I will not help me.

Not really a big deal for me as it still gets credit. 

Yeah, my healer will follow me around healing me and itself as well as dps'ing or not. I have one fightclass with dps and one without and seems to work pretty well. Havnt tried it with more than 3 people in a group though. 

I'm not sure on them not attacking, only time ive noticed it not attacking is if the "leader" is not tanking then the bot wont help. There's an option in advanced settings to "help party members" so make sure that is enabled.

The "for friends - party" spells are what it should be casting on party members, yes.