Window Name for relogger

inselmann

Hi Droidz,

since the last update you removed the window title name of relogger
which messed up all my automated scripts and settings.

I resized the relogger window by a script. Now it has no name.

Is is possible that we can define a windows name like in wrobot.
A defineable name in relogger settings would be great.

Thank you
Best regards

5 hours ago, inselmann said:

Hi Droidz,

since the last update you removed the window title name of relogger
which messed up all my automated scripts and settings.

I resized the relogger window by a script. Now it has no name.

Is is possible that we can define a windows name like in wrobot.
A defineable name in relogger settings would be great.

Thank you
Best regards

yeah, sure.

give some tip to blizzard how they can detect wrobot window.

very smart move.

do not use any scripts or other automation soft, they dont have blizzard detect protection. you can get banned if blizzard detect script program but not wrobot.

last two weeks blizzard raising annual income for investor's report.

Edited by camelot10

camelot i bought some of your profiles, was that also a smart move?

i ask Droidz to give us an option to define a name for that window relogger title, thats all.

(I dont want it named to Relogger Version XY)

I would like to resize the window in my automated tasks like it worked this year and the year before.

If you are aware we also give wrobot a process name. I dont mean the process name of the exe.file, i mean the window title.

Call it internetexplorer or whatever...

Read about relogger problems lately, or update wow client yourself and update wrobot, maybe you see what i mean...

Its not about the symbols or the hidden processes, i have only problems with the hidden task name title.

Anyway at the moment, relogger does not even work, it opens more and more processes of wrobot.exe, thats all.

again. blizzard implement anti bot system. most of bots hitted by banwave coz wow client now operate like anti-virus but act versus bots and automated soft.

droidz doing what he can to protect and hide wrobot from that scans. do you understand that?

whats "worked this year" its a forgotten past, times changed. do you prefer to get banned in next few days if droidz allow other processes access to wrobot executable or find another way to quickly arrange your windows ?

and one more: you use some script what run wow, resize and move it without mouse/keyboard interaction and dont have protection. im pretty sure new blizzard anti-cheat can detect that. my advise is still same: do not use anything automated with wow except wrobot

Edited by camelot10

Sure, I am aware of it, i bot for money since 3 years and wow is one part of it,
its not about what i ask.

Its ok to hide the process, to rename the task name...no problem.
Its great to remove symbols, but a window title name we define would be great.

Lets call it "camelot" or "firefox" or something else, just a name to make
automation on several computers and resizing windows more easy.

If you open your wrobot bot, click left on Tools you will see on the right side:
Window - Main window name. A value that you define.
Everybody can have a unique name for that. So its not a footprint.

Let me show you some screenshots

relnew.jpg

relold.jpg

mywish.jpg

let me explain this to you again. slowly. i hope you undertand what im writing.

your script read pixels from screen or read title from computer memory where wrobot process running? if it read pixel from screen then probably its possible.

if your script can read title from that part of memory from your computer, whats forbid your script to read not just title of window but whole process memory?

what forbid blizzard anti-cheat to do same thing with all processes and detect wrobot? maybe my english not good, i dont know. but please more pictures and fancy drawings in discussion

Edited by camelot10

just an update:

camelot maybe you are right and i am wrong...who knows.

i just got banned on 3 of 6 currently running accounts with the previous wrobot version.
i stopped the other bots by hand.
5 bots currently down due relogger problems with the latest version probably saved them.

Lets see tomorrow if my other 8 accounts are still alive or got flagged somehow.

Bad luck or previous release...who knows. I will keep on botting, but only with battlechests.