Did the game just update/wrobot not working?

dragonmase

Hi, went off for a few hours and realized that the game downloaded certain files when starting up. Now wrobot gives the incorrect game version error. Was there a patch that make wrobot unusable for now? (US)

Same! This scares me a bit as i have just been playing for over 5 hours with it then logoff to get some food and just now opened the game and bot again and it says the game is not the same version as the bot.

Actually Rickster there was an update. And then another mini patch to WoW that incremented the game version again, thereby restarting the bot update process. Nice try though ;)

Given that I didn't even see a download for the 83 version, for all we know it could have been a payload meant to catch out botters who weren't paying attention to the updates. If the bot ain't working for a few hours, such is life. A few hours now is better than more hours waiting for a bot to level another farm account later.

I'm not sure of the effort involved, but it would be nice if there was some way to script an update for minor patches like this? I suspect that it is something along the lines of the offsets needing to be re-generated. If that were the case, a tool that allows users to generate them as need would be a big help. I suspect that Droidz is on the other side of the world from me and likely in bed at this hour.

Rickster 90% of the time the updates are fast because that's all that's needed. Obviously there's other things at play when it's taking longer than is typical. Best just to be patient.