How to add buff condition when the buff has multiple IDs?

Zickefoose

If there is multiple ID's for a certain buff/condition then how do I make it use the specific ID one? It seems to default to the first ID when I add a condition. For example. If im trying to add The Art of War as a spell condition but it had two ID's ( One without it even being triggered,and a 2nd that shows up in Development Tools when I fetch the info while the buff is triggered ). But I cant get it to use the 2nd ID instead of the 1st. I tried using the ID # as the buff, but that doesnt work. How do I add it?

How would I use this for the Fight Class Editor? I want to trigger an attack when The Art of War procs. But, when I select the talent it adds that buff to my Development Tools (Player/Target Buff/Debuff) immediately. Then when I fetch the info when it does proc it had a second ID. It only looks for the first The Art of War ID and ends up making the condition unusable. This is specific to a certain server. Another server doesn't seem to have this problem. I am not sure if I asked in the right location. But I wanted to make sure it went noticed.

EDIT: Perhaps these are counter measures this particular server is using to curb botting.

EDIT: Come on, someone give me a reason to resub!

Now that I have unlocked Divine Purpose I have discovered it has the same problem. It must be specific to this one server. I suppose its a countermeasure to botting for sure. Thats means ANY talent that will turn a cast into instant attack will not function correctly :( Hopefully the new Hades server coming out for Cata will not be setup like this. It seems to appear that Bloodsurge for a Warrior is gonna have this exact problem as well. Looks like a no go for this server.