Randomly press N

ivanbss

The default button N opens the Talent windows, why my profile (Default gathering herbs on Valey of 4 winfd) randomly keeps pressing N ? every time he goes over an Herb he opens the talent panel.

Should i rebind N to a /dismount macro ?

Hello,
Your keybindings jump and sit down is configured on your keyboard? (If no, setup X at sit down and Space at Jump).

Just did it, nothing changed. Still opening the Talent and flying over the Herb node for 10 secs before landing.

Its working, but is suspicious.

Your problem is very strange.

Do you have tried to disable all wow addon?

Do you have tried to reset all wow keybindings (don't forget to restart bot after).

Can you launch this wowmacro ingame and tell me result written in wow chat:

/run key1, key2 = GetBindingKey("SITORSTAND"); print(key1); print(key2);

(Try also to quit all useless software launched on your computer, teamviewer by sample can cause bug)

Do you have tried to reset all wow keybindings (don't forget to restart bot after).

(Try also to quit all useless software launched on your computer, teamviewer by sample can cause bug)

I use a separate WoW with no addons whatsoever to use Wrobot.

I agree its really strange indeed, because my mining gathering is running smooth (My DK), the Herbalism gathering that is messed up (Priest).

I will reset and run up the macro and edit this answer soon, thank you.

No Addon, default Keys.

Macro Result:

X

nil

Please can you also share log and say me what fightclass do you use.

Im using a modified version of Ohrens

I Unbound N (Talent panel to nothing) and it seems to be working, will update with further info

I'm having this same problem. 10 sec over node if i unbind N. default keys with no add-on.  When I do dismount 10 secs after hovering over the node, i get the message "Can'r do that while being moving", then i dismount... 

sounds like i'd get ban quick if someone saw my toon doing this weird thing

No Addon, default Keys.

Macro Result:

X

nil

Im using a modified version of Ohrens

I Unbound N (Talent panel to nothing) and it seems to be working, will update with further info

You have try without fightclass?

I'm having this same problem. 10 sec over node if i unbind N. default keys with no add-on.  When I do dismount 10 secs after hovering over the node, i get the message "Can'r do that while being moving", then i dismount... 

sounds like i'd get ban quick if someone saw my toon doing this weird thing

Hello, you have this problem all time? With all characters? Can you share your log please. Do you use last wrobot update?

Hello, i've got the same issue has this person is refering. The bot will spam then key 'n' when you are on a priest. The key is pressed to actually try to lower the character down to the ground. 

I've tried multiple things so far and this one seems to work well.

In the keybindings, you simply use the key 'N' to sit / move down, it will solve the issue instantly.

In my opinion its an issue in the actual bot where it doesnt use the good string to move down.

Edit: This is only on my priest, i do use a fresh updated version.

Hello, i've got the same issue has this person is refering. The bot will spam then key 'n' when you are on a priest. The key is pressed to actually try to lower the character down to the ground. 

I've tried multiple things so far and this one seems to work well.

In the keybindings, you simply use the key 'N' to sit / move down, it will solve the issue instantly.

In my opinion its an issue in the actual bot where it doesnt use the good string to move down.

Edit: This is only on my priest, i do use a fresh updated version.

I'll look at this in more detail( I come back after)