RunMacroText?

Ruinit

I am trying to run this in a questing profile but the bot won't stand still long enough for it to finish casting? Is there a way to make it finish casting? 

RunMacroText("/use item:22962");

Thanks

45 minutes ago, Ruinit said:

I am trying to run this in a questing profile but the bot won't stand still long enough for it to finish casting? Is there a way to make it finish casting? 

Thanks

This should work:

Have you tried creating a macro by itself with /use item:22962 and does that work?

Also, if this is a questing profile, maybe you need to do something like this:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText("/use item:22962")" />

38 minutes ago, Avvi said:

This should work:

Have you tried creating a macro by itself with /use item:22962 and does that work?

Also, if this is a questing profile, maybe you need to do something like this:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText("/use item:22962")" />

It works as far as casting on npc etc the problem is it has to be channeled for about 5 seconds and before it can finish it runs to the next target.

I never have gotten this to work even checked eeny's profile and it doesn't work either. It needs to channel the spell for about 5 seconds but it uses the item and then runs off? 

Any help would be great

10 hours ago, Ruinit said:

I never have gotten this to work even checked eeny's profile and it doesn't work either. It needs to channel the spell for about 5 seconds but it uses the item and then runs off? 

Any help would be great

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText('/use item:22962')" />

or

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText('/use ItemName')" />

7 hours ago, Droidz said:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText('/use item:22962')" />

or

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="RunMacroText('/use ItemName')" />

Ok I guess I don't understand where to put this? Is this done through the quest order section like pulse or in the actual quest? Sorry very new to this and the only reason I am doing quest profiles is because there are none available for 1-110