Why buy Wrobot

ecxtimmy

Long time honorbuddy user. Came back after a long break from wow. Botted HB 2 months before 7.3 and managed to avoid any bans. I'm now back looking for a BOT as HB is no more.

From the homepage  -  With WRobot you can gather mining and herbing nodes, do quests, battlegrounds, pet battles, fishing, archaeology, and many other features that allow you to progress in all aspects of the game

I'm looking at using Wrobot for a month or two on my secondary  account. I'm just looking to level a handful a characters to various levels, with maybe 4 being max level. Once max level I was looking to slightly gear the toons an doing this via battleground. Is this possible? Any other ways to gear max level toons with this bot?

My couple questions are, can you use/convert honorbuddy profiles (I didn't notice very many profiles)?      Can dungeons or LFR be ran successfully alone or on follow, like HB?       What else can Wrobot do in terms of getting gear at max level? Besides the monthly fee what is required or can be bought to assist at max level?

Also is there is no more trial?

If I want to test Wrobot for 3 days, can I then upgrade to 1 month if I like it and get credit towards the purchase if I cannot trial the program?

WROBOT is not a one click go bot. There is no complete 1-110 questing profile. There are grinders but not from 1-110. WROBOT gives the ability to do everything stated but you will more than likely be creating them yourself or paying people to develop them for you. Converting profiles is easier said than done. We have a party bot but it does not que for dungeons or raids and there are no scripts. @camelot10 sells a WQ pack on a monthly sub. Free trials are only on private servers. 2.99€ for 3 days is live server trials.