Keep buff active?

Ruinit

2 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, you have a lot of way for that.

The best way is to add it to your fightclass or use "Macro" tab (in advanced general settings)

Don't mean sound dumb but how do you add a spell not in the toons spell book? I haven't started messing with fight classes yet. Just started using this bot.  

22 minutes ago, Ruinit said:

Don't mean sound dumb but how do you add a spell not in the toons spell book? I haven't started messing with fight classes yet. Just started using this bot.  

Its not a spell as far i see, its an item.
I'm not really familar with the figthclass editor but as far i saw you just need to add the item id(127987) as spell name and make sure you enabled "Not spell, is item id" in the spell settings. I also would set "Is Buff = true".
Now you just need to make a condition "Buff" with the name of the buff you get if you use the item.

Edited by iMod

13 hours ago, iMod said:

Its not a spell as far i see, its an item.
I'm not really familar with the figthclass editor but as far i saw you just need to add the item id(127987) as spell name and make sure you enabled "Not spell, is item id" in the spell settings. I also would set "Is Buff = true".
Now you just need to make a condition "Buff" with the name of the buff you get if you use the item.

I appreciate you responding, however I can not get this to work I tried item id, cast on player, buff casted by me ... etc no luck 

keep getting this in log when set to false [F] 19:24:55 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: local name = GetItemInfo(Celebration Package); RunMacroText('/use ' .. name);

Set to true is buff it does nothing

The item id is 147877 and the buff it applies is WoW's 13th Anniversary: ID=243305 don't know if that matters?

9 hours ago, Ruinit said:

I appreciate you responding, however I can not get this to work I tried item id, cast on player, buff casted by me ... etc no luck 

keep getting this in log when set to false [F] 19:24:55 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: local name = GetItemInfo(Celebration Package); RunMacroText('/use ' .. name);

Set to true is buff it does nothing

The item id is 147877 and the buff it applies is WoW's 13th Anniversary: ID=243305 don't know if that matters?

Give it a try.

WoW's 13th Anniversary.xml