Two accounts on one computer available?

hansungkim

Yes, and it is amazing.  I can have one acct on Grinder mode, and the other on Party to follow and dps.   All you have to do is buy the 49.99 unlimited subscription package (it's unlimited sessions for a single IP)!

Yes, with subscription at 49.99€ you can launch (on same ip) unlimited wrobot sessions.

But you can also launch one session of wrobot with you license key and one wrobot session with trial key (limited a 30 min).

If you launch two time wrobot with same key with an subscription single session, the old wrobot session is automaticly closed.

You can also purchase two one month keys. I prefer this (Roughly $12 per month vs. $70 lifetime) I choose this because funds are low and I wasn't sure how long I am going to be using it. Just another option for you.

Many of the software on a single computer mmobot? :unsure:
I'm not the lack of funds. Unlimited number of payment!

49.99 Subscribe . Lifetime FREE?

3 accounts at the same time
 Possible Computer good?

Yes you can launch many wrobot in same computer.

49.99 is for lifetime.

Yes you can launch 3 accounts at the same time (or more) if you use same network (ip) (you can also launch wrobot on more computer at the same time you need only to use same ip).

For testing the number of wrobot/wow sessions supported at the same time on your computer you can use trial version.

ps: If you want buying lifetime subscription, I can merge your current subscription at the lifetime and make reduction  (if you have monthly, the reduction is 4.50€ (49.99-4.50=45.49)  (send me a private message)

i think good option would be 9 euro for multi account for 1 month for people that cant afford paying 50 euro from start , but just on one key so no problems with choosing 2 keys just log and pew pew ;)