Resto Shaman Fight Class?

Kikkass

Hi all,

Am I missing something here, but is there not even a default fight class for all classes built in to WRobot? I've looked, searched the forums and now asking here; I've either overloooked it completely and it's staring me in the face, or it simply doesn't exist. I could learn to make one, I know that, but I don't really have the patience to sit and learn how to create something in order to make the product I've already paid for, work. That's a bit like going to McDonalds and ordering a burger, but taking it home and cooking the burger before you can eat it.

Failing that, and as a last resort, can anyone recommend an up-to-date and well managed fight class for resto shamans for 7.3+ please?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Kikkass said:

Hi all,

Am I missing something here, but is there not even a default fight class for all classes built in to WRobot? I've looked, searched the forums and now asking here; I've either overloooked it completely and it's staring me in the face, or it simply doesn't exist. I could learn to make one, I know that, but I don't really have the patience to sit and learn how to create something in order to make the product I've already paid for, work. That's a bit like going to McDonalds and ordering a burger, but taking it home and cooking the burger before you can eat it.

Failing that, and as a last resort, can anyone recommend an up-to-date and well managed fight class for resto shamans for 7.3+ please?

Thank you.

Hi, welcome to wRobot.
Here, you buy your food in the store and have to cook it yourself.
Unlike HB, we believe in a healthy diet.

tl;dr there aren't any, you can make your own with the fightclass editor - but this isn't PQR, it's a bot. 

Then you're in the wrong place. If you aren't willing to use the product you paid for (which wasn't advertised as a one-click-wonder), you are acting nothing short of entitled.
This isn't HB. This is a toolbox where people create their own profiles. You had the chance to trial the product and get an idea of what you're getting into.

Instead, you come in here after apparently not doing any research, demanding things already exist or else this ridiculous comparison you're drawing doesn't hold true.

Dear keyboard warrior,

I've been a customer for around a year, so i'm not "just arrived" at all. I asked one question, and there you are, being rude. You're being rude, there's no need. You keep referring to HB, I have no idea why. Also, please quote me where I've made a demand because as far as I know, I've made a statement and asked a question.

I also have zero fucks for your opinions, you mean nothing to me, know nothing about me and therefore, have no basis to form your super-smart opinions.

I asked if a fight class was included or not, and how I feel it's silly to not include one basic one. Simple isn't it.

Go masturbate or something, you sound really frustrated.

And know this; whatever you reply, I won't read it. I'm not that desparate for your attention.