Error to load plugins

alienbornlol

I have put the plugin i downloaded into the plugin folder, but when i go to the plugin tab and click on plugin settings, i am getting this in the log. Can anyone help?

[E] 17:45:10 - Error to load plugin C:\Users\maugh\Desktop\New folder (2)\WRobot\Plugins\Paid_Lbniese_Rogue_1.5.1.dll

3 minutes ago, alienbornlol said:

I have put the plugin i downloaded into the plugin folder, but when i go to the plugin tab and click on plugin settings, i am getting this in the log. Can anyone help?

[E] 17:45:10 - Error to load plugin C:\Users\maugh\Desktop\New folder (2)\WRobot\Plugins\Paid_Lbniese_Rogue_1.5.1.dll

Thats a fight class.

Put it in the FC folder and select it under general settings > fight class

11 minutes ago, eeny said:

Thats a fight class.

Put it in the FC folder and select it under general settings > fight class

Okay cool, but how do I edit it? It's a Dll folder so I can't edit it in the fight class settings. There's supposed to be all kinds of settings to adjust with this fightclass

2 hours ago, alienbornlol said:

Okay cool, but how do I edit it? It's a Dll folder so I can't edit it in the fight class settings. There's supposed to be all kinds of settings to adjust with this fightclass

Spend a few minutes looking around the client .. you will find the settings easy enough.

its the pin wheel next to the figh class selection drop down.