Flying too low. Ground level.

Cokol

The bot always flies at gorund level (wrotation, gatherer, grinder and quester is where I have tested). Getting hit by all the enemies it comes across and getting dismounted because of that.

Is there a setting to raise flying altitude or something like that?

Wrobot Private Server edition. WOTLK version.

19 dic. 2017 21H30.log.html

Hello, try to disable your wow addons, you can also try to enable "use lua to move" in advanced general settings. If your problem is not resolve you can try to:

• Close WRobot.
  • Go to folder "WRobot\Settings\"
  • Open with notepad file "General-PLAYERNAME.SERVERNAME.xml"
  • Search "<FlyAboveGroundHeight>1.5</FlyAboveGroundHeight>" and replace 1.5 by bigger value.
  • Save and relaunch WRobot.

(you can also run this c# command if you don't want to edit xml file: wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.FlyAboveGroundHeight = 1.5f; )

Thanks for helping Droidz.

I'm still having problems. After disabling addons and setting "use lua to move" the problem did not resolved. So I edited the XML as you said.

The bot now mounts and takes the proper height, but problem now is that it stays floating above the nodes/corners of the path generated forever. If I move it manually, it returns to the same spot en keeps floating there.

20 dic 2017 12H39.log.html

2 and 2.5 is too low. It keeps getting kicked out of the flying mount. Using any value above 4 gets the bot to stay floating forever, so I'm setting the value to 4, it still gets some hits from mobs on the ground but *sight* is better than how it was before. I hope someday we can fly on higher altitude.

Thanks for your help Druidz