AFK in BGs

balle-

Hello.

I started to use the bot again after a while, since  I want to gather some holy gear, and I must say it´s really amazing :) Used it with great success when I had to gear my mage and rogue.

But now I'm running into a problem with the bot.

I get the Deserter buff alot lately. I dont know if it's because the bot is standing still, and gets auto AFK or because people report me AFK.

Anyone have any idea what it could be?

I have attached the log file, and I can see it display some errors.

14 okt 2013 17H16.log.html

Hello,

Do you have exclude battleground such as written in product settings:

For your security I recommend to exclude of random bg "Strand of the Ancients" and "Isle of Conquest" in your wow settings (to exclude, go to wow pvp window, click on the dice icon and unckeck these bg).

This two battlegrounds don't works fine for the moment, but all others battlegrounds works fine.

I have not, but it's a problem in other BGs as well.

Right now, it's doing WSG and in the beginning it tried to run op to GY in the alliance GY. 

It also targetted a player who ran through the tunnel to the Alliance flag room, and it was about to run in the mountains.

Do you have try to reset battlegrounder settings? I have changed default settings since the 1.1.0 and fixed a lot of bug.

Try to reinstall wrobot in new folder, don't edit bg settings and tell me if you have again problem (keep your old wrobot folder).

• 3 weeks later...

So I was using the bot in BGs too and some of them were ok and in others I got dced. AV and Battle for Gilneas were dced although I was casting frostbolts. so noone reported me or seen me stuck anywhere since I'm monitoring the Bot!

Another problem is that my mage always runs into meleerange and attacks with his staff and only casts if he's in eg roots. Any advice?

So I was using the bot in BGs too and some of them were ok and in others I got dced. AV and Battle for Gilneas were dced although I was casting frostbolts. so noone reported me or seen me stuck anywhere since I'm monitoring the Bot!

Another problem is that my mage always runs into meleerange and attacks with his staff and only casts if he's in eg roots. Any advice?

Hello,

Can you share your log file please?

What fightclass do you use?