Help with which license(s) to purchase

Krazzee

Hello, 

I have been browsing for a useful bot with a lot of customization that I can use on both Vanilla (1.12.1) and WotLK (3.3.5a) private servers, and am certainly going to purchase this bot, but I had a question. I was wanting to post to ask if anyone can help me confirm which licenses I would have to purchase. Do I have to purchase a normal Wrobot subscription, in addition to the $20 Wrobot for private server license? Or do I only have to purchase the Wrobot for private server license? From what I gather, the main Wrobot subscription is only for Legion (latest x-pac), and is not necessary or used to use the Private server one on private servers, but I wanted to double check before I purchase. If anyone can assist in letting me know what exactly I need to buy to use it, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you :)

Hello, normal "WRobot subscription" and "WRobot unlimited subscription" works with all WRobot version (but price is per month). "WRobot FOR PRIVATE SERVER" (price per year) subscription works only with WRobot for private server. For you the best choise is "WRobot FOR PRIVATE SERVER"