flying in pandaria for 85+ levels

johnanste

there was a bug, not allowing to fly in Pandaria, and it was fixed for 90+ level toons.

But after latest patch, everyone can fly in Pandaria, starting from 85 level. So my 90 level bots do fly in Pandaria, while my 88 level bot does not fly on the same computer, same WoW and same Wrobot version. I can manually summon flying mount for that 88 level bot and fly, but bot does not fly, only runs on the ground. I did not find any errors or anything related to "cannot fly, switching to ground mount"  in the logs.

I have levelled that bot to 90 and still it does not fly in Pandaria. I've logged in another computer to make sure, no wow or wrobot settings are affected - still it does not fly.

When I start gatherer, bot descends, summon ground mount and runs. I can fly manually though. I have learnt every flying skill possible at Pandarian flight  trainer.

It is like that in the log:

09:48:36 - [Gatherer] Started
09:48:36 - [Mount] Dismount
[N] 09:48:38 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 833.1636 ; 333.3695 ; 503.0965 ; "None" to 446.1892 ; 553.4516 ; 179.0624 ; "Flying" (HawaiiMainLand)
[N] 09:48:39 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 432 (24906.71y)
09:48:39 - [Mount] Mounting ground mount Acherus Deathcharger
09:48:51 - [Gatherer] Stopped

I have entered correct flying mount name, check it many times.

right now observation is following:

if toon HAD BOUGHT "flying in pandaria" skill before 7.3.5 - bot flies OK in Pandaria

if toon DID NOT HAD that skill before 7.3.5 then bot does not fly, although manual flying is ok.

@Droidz, i can even give you my account for testing that issue, if you need that.

I am using Wrobot build .37277, I believe it is last version.

Problem is still there, I have checked in right now again. Problem is not for every account, some of them fly, some - dont.

Like I said, for me situation seems to be the following:

23 hours ago, johnanste said:

if toon HAD BOUGHT "flying in pandaria" skill before 7.3.5 - bot flies OK in Pandaria now

if toon DID NOT HAD that skill before 7.3.5 then bot does not fly in Pandaria now, although manual flying is ok. 

I have done that test today and yesterday on the same computer and same wrobot version for several accounts.

I would like to draw attention to the fact that it is CRITICAL problem. Gathering in Pandaria with new levelled accounts is not possible AT ALL, because of bot is stuck to the ground and not flying AT ALL. 

So game & bot time is just wasting for nothing :(