Game Crashes randomly during raiding

Twitty

We could use more explanation regarding the exact error, I'm assuming it's "Access Violation - Memory can't be read"? From the logs it looks like you were in a fight, then the game crashed and the bot tried to figure out if the process was open for a while. Does WoW ever crash for you like this? Also, are you sure you are running WoW in 32-bit mode and following all the steps listed in https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966? Make sure you have all the prerequisites installed from that post as well. Would you happen to have any other crash logs or windows logs from the event? Or if not, can you replicate it and make it happen again? If it is reproducible, then it should certainly be fixable.

Edit: After further review of your log, I see not only are you running this on Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1(Which I am unsure that WRobot supports/works on that OS), but you also have Teamviewer installed and running. Please disable and if possible uninstall TeamViewer and see if it helps.

What type of processor are you using? Is it an AMD processor by chance? If you are unsure you can run a dxdiag via the start menu and post a log here, it has lots of useful information we can use. Also, is this crash replicatable in WoW without the bot, or does it ONLY happen when running WRobot? Error #132 - Access Violation, Memory cannot be read seems to be a common error for people in the latest expansion of Legion. Also, was this on the Windows Server NT computer, or Windows 7? The text logs indicate 7, but the .html logs and everything else shows Windows Server NT. According to the logs the main exception it is throwing is:

The instruction at "0x00438c72" referenced memory at "0x00000bb8".
The memory could not be "read".

So i'm thinking either it's not running properly as administrator, either WoW or WRobot, not enough RAM, or it could be something else like located too close to the C:/ drive and it is unable to write anything it needs to memory.. The more details you can provide that I asked for in this post, the better. As far as I can tell, this Access Violation happens more often than I'd like here on the WRobot forums, but it has provided some useful insight as well.

Hello, this crash does not seem to be caused by WRobot, but by Wow (or one of your addons), bliz release a lot of hotfixs (for bug like that I think), if you get this problem again in 1 or 2 weeks do not hesitate to request help again.

the problem is real i am software engineer myself

wow never crash and ive been experiencing wow + wrobot crashes for like 3 day with no addon enabled wrobot cant never run more than like 2 hours i wake up and its crashed with a memory acces violation

before it was working like a charm

so its definately on your side wow changed something through all their hotfixes and its affecting your software

you gonna have to investigate what it is or else i guess you guys gonna lose lot of customers

but this is definately a problem in wrobot

13 hours ago, Krazzee said:

What type of processor are you using? Is it an AMD processor by chance? If you are unsure you can run a dxdiag via the start menu and post a log here, it has lots of useful information we can use. Also, is this crash replicatable in WoW without the bot, or does it ONLY happen when running WRobot? Error #132 - Access Violation, Memory cannot be read seems to be a common error for people in the latest expansion of Legion. Also, was this on the Windows Server NT computer, or Windows 7? The text logs indicate 7, but the .html logs and everything else shows Windows Server NT. According to the logs the main exception it is throwing is:

The instruction at "0x00438c72" referenced memory at "0x00000bb8".
The memory could not be "read".

So i'm thinking either it's not running properly as administrator, either WoW or WRobot, not enough RAM, or it could be something else like located too close to the C:/ drive and it is unable to write anything it needs to memory.. The more details you can provide that I asked for in this post, the better. As far as I can tell, this Access Violation happens more often than I'd like here on the WRobot forums, but it has provided some useful insight as well.

Seems like the bot is causing it because everytime i use the bot it crashes but i have windows 7 and i have 16gb of ram my processor is a 6700k skylake

I've researched the error as it seems it can be common to WoW but the reasoning is unknown even by Blizzard. The main steps I'd like to see one of you try is what they and many who have experienced it on the forums recommend. The steps are:

1.) Rename the Cache, Interface and WTF folders to .old - Cache.old - Interface.old - WTF.old to keep them backed up but out of the way, they are ok to remove and will regenerate themselves when you log back in to your characters

2.) Seeing as it's memory related, I recommend downloading a quick memtest and running it, just to ensure it's not somehow memory that is actually causing the "Memory can not be read error", there's always the rare chance the computer is right when it tells you the error :P

3.) Update your drivers, GPU drivers, audio drivers, it never hurts to have up to date drivers and a lot of the error #132's i'm reading online were driver related

4.) Disable any Curse/Twitch addons, TeamViewer, basically anything extra as a test step. Running WoW without addons as a test step would also be very useful

If you two can do preferably all of those steps in order to see if any of them help, starting in order, it will help to either resolve your issue or give me a lot of information on how to possibly fix it for you and other users. Regardless of if it is caused by WoW or WRobot, something is causing an error and impacting your play, so I'm happy to help fix what I can when I can

Edit: Are either of you running any overclocking on your systems? Overclocked GPU, CPU, and/or RAM by chance?

6 minutes ago, Krazzee said:

I've researched the error as it seems it can be common to WoW but the reasoning is unknown even by Blizzard. The main steps I'd like to see one of you try is what they and many who have experienced it on the forums recommend. The steps are:

1.) Rename the Cache, Interface and WTF folders to .old - Cache.old - Interface.old - WTF.old to keep them backed up but out of the way, they are ok to remove and will regenerate themselves when you log back in to your characters

2.) Seeing as it's memory related, I recommend downloading a quick memtest and running it, just to ensure it's not somehow memory that is actually causing the "Memory can not be read error", there's always the rare chance the computer is right when it tells you the error :P

3.) Update your drivers, GPU drivers, audio drivers, it never hurts to have up to date drivers and a lot of the error #132's i'm reading online were driver related

4.) Disable any Curse/Twitch addons, TeamViewer, basically anything extra as a test step. Running WoW without addons as a test step would also be very useful

If you two can do preferably all of those steps in order to see if any of them help, starting in order, it will help to either resolve your issue or give me a lot of information on how to possibly fix it for you and other users. Regardless of if it is caused by WoW or WRobot, something is causing an error and impacting your play, so I'm happy to help fix what I can when I can

Edit: Are either of you running any overclocking on your systems? Overclocked GPU, CPU, and/or RAM by chance?

so far changed direct x11 to 9 and it seems to be working

and disabled dbms

7 minutes ago, Krazzee said:

I changed my direct x11 to 9 and disabled addons seems to be working just fine now will update if otherwise

That was a step I was considering, I had read about dropping DirectX version down to 9 as a step that could work. What happens if you use the -No DirectX version of Wrobot on your normal version of WoW along with disabled addons? Would that possibly relieve your issue for the moment?