why are there no tutorials on how to actually use this

kmdandbdd

why are there no tutorials on this site except for fast paced partial videos of a bot allready set up by some1 (who obviously created this bot and knows how to and where to put all the complex steps and which order to do them)on how to use this extremely complex and uncomprehensive bot i've spent 5 hrs trying to get it to do simple tasks and all it does is give me errors of all sorts and never has done anything literally feel like i wasted my money. I mean you get a bot cause you dont have or want to spend countless hrs doing tasks in order to get things done in wow, also everything on this site is extra any of the free "profiles" i have downloaded do nothing at all but come back as countless errors lol wow man

I am also new to this bot but I was able to set it up and write my own fight classes within the first 1-2 hours of using this. What are you trying to do?

I used this getting started video to understand all the different screens on the bot.

I used this to figure out the basics of how to write your own fight class.

For running a simple grinder or quester profile, you simply download, put the file in the designated folder and then run the corresponding bot-mode. If you are receiving errors from this, it is likely not the bot but the profile. i.e. Starting in the wrong zone, not meeting requirements etc.

You have to be more specific, to make others able to help you. Which game version / modul / fight class / profile are you trying using? What kind of errors do you receive? Most basic stuff has already been answered either within the forum or within user created videos. Sure thing, wRobot is not just buy and play, it's more learning by doing. I recommend starting with a simple self written grinder profile and a similar simple fight class created with the Fight Class Editor. You can even load others free profile / fight class and look into their code, to understand how the bot works and use parts of this for your own profiles or as a template.