[Lights Hope] Anyone have any success past 45?

twin

Has anyone had any luck botting past 50? I can get accounts to 45 no problem, but the second they get any further than that pretty much get banned the next day. I had a paladin that I took about 2 weeks getting to 45, and then let it break for about 5 days. I ran it and two hours later it was banned. It could be coincidence, but this has happened to two other accounts as well. I'm starting to think they have some sort of way to track completed quests, and once an account hits 45 they have a flag that says "very low quests" and they investigate.

Anyone have any good experiences they'd like to share? Also, with the upcomming Kronos 3 server, how are they with handling bots?

it is very possible, and trust me they dont have a thing that checks how many quests you have done. 

If you want a powerleveling service from 45-60, I can do it for you very cheaply, but if you decide to bot it instead, I would recommend doing it in places where not a lot of players quest.

I heard that they have GMs from all over the world, which means if you are reported then there is always a available GM who can come to check.

But there are many junior GMs whose rank is not high enough to ban the bot, and they can only hand over the report to a senior GM if available. Otherwise, they will just add the suspicious bot into the bot watch list, which they will check regularly afterward.

So I assume that your previous banned bots are probably on their bot watch list, and a 5-days sleep does not help the bot out of the list. 

I suggest that you should level the 45+lvl bot a little bit manually...I also got my 41 rogue banned in Felas recently...just like what you said, everything is fine until lvl 40...

Just now, Mike-Mail said:

Why are we botting on lightshope when they will close when blizzered releases there classic server.

Why are you botting on retail when you know that WoW will get dismissed one day?

1 hour ago, Mike-Mail said:

Why are we botting on lightshope when they will close when blizzered releases there classic server.

TBH I really just wanted to figure out what I wanted to play in classic.