Vanilla, Repeatable Quest ID stopping it from turning in/accepting

cido

Im trying to make a questing profile for a vanilla private server, its working however there is an issue with it reaccepting the quest. Basically Its a repeatable, but it saves it as a completed quest in the quest ID list even though ive said its a repeatable and then gets stuck on 'Turn in'. Is there anyway around this?

Yea ive done all that. Here il post what Ive created.

Basically, It will do the quest once, then turn it and pick it up, then turn it in... then it wont repeat again and the quest ID is then saved in Finished Quests so i think Its something to do with that. When i delete the quest ID in finished quests it will do it 1 more time ect.

Dews v2.0.xml

Yea maybe, i mean all the quest id does is provide the name and sometimes specifications. But I still have to input the quest, probably just wont work as its made up. Vanillas repeatable quests dont work the way the ones do on private servers, they act as quests completed. 

If i found  a way to delete the finished quest ID after it turned it in, it would work.

i guess the repeatable flag on wRobot doesn't work. You could always use C# to achieve this. Activate "not required in questlog", use C# to run to the NPC and pick up the quest. Then add a pulse step for what you want it to do for the actual quest and set the complete condition yourself (in C#, it's Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(id, objectiveNumber). That should most likely work.

Thanks for the info matenia, ok, this is sounding more confusing but I think I know what you mean so il give it a go...

Is there an example of this method for a quest then i can tailor my profile?