Bot not vendoring on full inventory [Log Included]

You run a hunter, do you have your starter quiver equipped? Quivers count as free bag space, even if you can't put other items than arrows in them, leading to "ToTown" not being triggered, because wRobot thinks you have enough free bag space (in your quiver) left. So you have to either increase the amount of free bag space to quiver size +1/2 or - what I prefer - get rid of ammunition bags completely.

Edited by FNV316

6 hours ago, FNV316 said:

You run a hunter, do you have your starter quiver equipped? Quivers count as free bag space, even if you can't put other items than arrows in them, leading to "ToTown" not being triggered, because wRobot thinks you have enough free bag space (in your quiver) left. So you have to either increase the amount of free bag space to quiver size +1/2 or - what I prefer - get rid of ammunition bags completely.

Hey thanks man I'll definitely try this and see if it works, also my hunter bot doesn't seem to be buying new arrows I have that human paid thing that says it does all that?

Also the Human plugin says it equips better items, is this obsolete for white items as I don't see it upgrading white items

Yeah, the HumanMasterPlugin does indeed buy ammunition. It works reliably for me, so if it doesn't work for you, better write Matenia a message.

As you said, it doesn't equip grey & white items. But does work for green+.

1 minute ago, FNV316 said:

Yeah, the HumanMasterPlugin does indeed buy ammunition. It works reliably for me, so if it doesn't work for you, better write Matenia a message.

As you said, it doesn't equip grey & white items. But does work for green+.

Okay I guess it's just minor things I gotta figure out at the lower levels, I have two level 40+ running and there vendoring, buying food & drink etc thanks for the good reply and support though, your quester is fantastic I've never seen a quester run so flawlessly on any vanilla bots, Thank you!