Fist impressions after buying

sulsul

o/

I've got a 3-day license, just to try it out, as I saw there's not much of activity on forums: last activity in guidance forum was in 2017. And impressions are somewhat contradictory. I started new rogue char (on Russian realm), and tried to level it and got following issues:

- non of question profile works, bot just doesn't start doing any quests at all

- grinder bot is quite primitive, but I can't get any of FightClasses to work. They don't use primary abilities.

- tried to create own grinding profile - it works, but not as effective as I can get it. With heirlooms, i get 1 level per ~50 mins, which is slow.

Overall WRobot looks like a dying project. Am I wrong? Have anyone got any recent leveling success stories to share?

Thanks

wRobot requires you to invest a lot of time to get anywhere.
Questing profiles for Legion are all paid. You have to make your own grinder (you can use the quest editor for this) or pet battle profiles if you want to level somewhat fast.

You have to make your own fightclasses. Most of camelot's do work though, but they're usually not for low-levels. The fightclass editor is intuitive and very easy to use - there are video tutorials though.

Basically invest time and make your own things. There isn't any one-click wonders here. Free stuff is usually okay but nowhere near great.