Support

4 hours ago, Ordush said:

Hello mate, that is because of how vanilla wow works. There are a lot of things you can't do with lua in the vanilla version of wow, so you have to take some other routes. One of these is getting whether or not auto shot is going, this can't be checked normally, so it has to pick up the spell and put it back down to check. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this, so I suggest playing without sound.
The melee issue sounds very very weird. Try changing the range in the settings pane to something else then back again. (Remember to press enter).
If this doesn't resolve it, then it sounds like a wrobot issue. Because melee "spells" are only supposed to be cast when the mob is 5 yards or less from the player. If it does cast it then it seems that wrobot thinks you are in melee range. That's unfortunately something I can't do anything about. 😞

Its no problem at all, I just figured I would ask. Everything is working fine as is. I will try to figure out the melee issue. thank you for the reply.