After update i can't run my wrobot thru my VPN

Hi, I have a paid sub for private 1.12.1.  for the last year or so it's been fine.  I have 3 computers at my desk.  Typically I have each one set to a different IP through my VPN.  This is so i can run multiple bots at the same time. However i noticed after the most recent update that i can no longer run them on on seperate IP's as it (i assume ) is thinking the sub is being used by more than 1 person.  The ToS you posted was as many as you want same IP..  Is there a way around this so that i can not have to have multiple bots on the Same IP?   all my comps are on my network, but i run the VPN so that if one bot gets caught the GM doesn't look at my IP and see all accounts on the same IP then ban them as well.    As a Former GM i know this is done because i was required to do it .   

Thanks Joe

3 hours ago, joeblowy said:

Hi, I have a paid sub for private 1.12.1.  for the last year or so it's been fine.  I have 3 computers at my desk.  Typically I have each one set to a different IP through my VPN.  This is so i can run multiple bots at the same time. However i noticed after the most recent update that i can no longer run them on on seperate IP's as it (i assume ) is thinking the sub is being used by more than 1 person.  The ToS you posted was as many as you want same IP..  Is there a way around this so that i can not have to have multiple bots on the Same IP?   all my comps are on my network, but i run the VPN so that if one bot gets caught the GM doesn't look at my IP and see all accounts on the same IP then ban them as well.    As a Former GM i know this is done because i was required to do it .   

Thanks Joe

I'm personally running each wow.exe through a proxy with proxifier and therefore wRobot stays on same IP.

You might have other alternatives than my suggestion, but that's what I do and that works for sure :)

12 hours ago, joeblowy said:

Can you give me a link to some information on this method?   So does it show to the GM's who ip check that each toon is on a diff IP

Simply purchase the Proxy Client Proxifier and setup socks5 proxies through it.

You'll have to duplicate your wow.exe into wow_1.exe, wow_2.exe ... wow_n.exe 

After that you'll be able to make rules for each wow_n.exe and choose which proxy to route the traffic through :)

Using Proxifier is definitely better and personaly strongly recomend it rather than running whole machines on different IP's. Saves energy and as long as you dont run 100 of clients and have a decent PC, you can control it all from 1 rig. Just be sure to set diffrent IP's for WoW clients and not Bot executables.