Supervising the bot to decrease ban chance?

Glyxlwyrz

Hi @ll,

I'd like to level myself a toon via wrobot on Kronos 3 (private vanilla realm) or gather some stuff. I'll let the bot run on a notebook which is located next to my pc screen. I'll only run the bot while being on the pc anyway so I can always put half an eye on the notebook and react if somebody /w me ingame or follows me etc.

1)Does this increase my chance to get a char to lvl 60 or will a single player report get me banned anyway?

2)Do GMs try to talk to the bot or anything like that to see if it's a real human behind the screen?

3)Another thing: Is warden active on 1.12 clients so can Kronos 3 detect the wrobot?

4)Will botting a rogue and only travelling in stealth (=to cloak the bottish movement, well at least others won't see it right away) increase my chance for success?

Thanks in advance.

Smell ya later,

Glyxlwyrz

43 minutes ago, Glyxlwyrz said:

Hi @ll,

I'd like to level myself a toon via wrobot on Kronos 3 (private vanilla realm) or gather some stuff. I'll let the bot run on a notebook which is located next to my pc screen. I'll only run the bot while being on the pc anyway so I can always put half an eye on the notebook and react if somebody /w me ingame or follows me etc.

1)Does this increase my chance to get a char to lvl 60 or will a single player report get me banned anyway?

2)Do GMs try to talk to the bot or anything like that to see if it's a real human behind the screen?

3)Another thing: Is warden active on 1.12 clients so can Kronos 3 detect the wrobot?

4)Will botting a rogue and only travelling in stealth (=to cloak the bottish movement, well at least others won't see it right away) increase my chance for success?

Thanks in advance.

Smell ya later,

Glyxlwyrz

Most of your questions are obvious. ?

First of all. ofc. it decreases your chance to get banned if you watch your bot.
2) GM's can and will try anything if they feel like it, sometimes they spawn mobs, othertimes they just teleport you etc. Can be many things.
3) No
4) Ofc. (This will take a long time though).
It's 50% about luck.

Even if you get teleported, if you are able to talk to the gm who does it, and behave "human-ish" you might just get ported back to orgrimmar/stormwind.

Also remember that, if you get reported, it's not like they read the report and ban or teleport you. They follow you around to see how bot-like you seem.

Edited by Ordush