Following players problem

Hello,

I noticed the bot chooses random players to follow. However, it frequently changes the player it follows. Sometimes it chose a player that is way too far ignoring the nearby ones. Also, sometimes it chose to follow a player that is fighting 1v6 enemy, which is pretty bad. Is there a way to fix this?

The problem with following too far players is that it randomly stops following the nearby ones and chooses a player that just joined the BG. Then it starts moving back to the beginning. Then it changes again to a player too far, and it starts moving back again to the other direction. These random changes makes it hard to look humanized.

13 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

Hello,

I noticed the bot chooses random players to follow. However, it frequently changes the player it follows. Sometimes it chose a player that is way too far ignoring the nearby ones. Also, sometimes it chose to follow a player that is fighting 1v6 enemy, which is pretty bad. Is there a way to fix this?

The problem with following too far players is that it randomly stops following the nearby ones and chooses a player that just joined the BG. Then it starts moving back to the beginning. Then it changes again to a player too far, and it starts moving back again to the other direction. These random changes makes it hard to look humanized.

Are you using profiles or running the BG bot profileless?

12 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

I am using the built in BG profiles.

Aren't they empty for most private server wRobot versions?

1 minute ago, Lbniese said:

Aren't they empty for most private server wRobot versions?

I tried to open them and yes they are empty. So I went and recorded one route to check, still kinda the same result. The BG begins, bot follows a player, for 5-8 seconds, a new player joins the BG, bot turns around and follows that player, the new player stops to mount, Bot ignores him and picks a different one, tries to follow.

So the whole back and fourth movement is quiet sketchy.