Buying a subscription

najkon

Hello everyone!

I have a question about buying a subscription for this application.
In the package (
WRobot - 1 session (FOR PRIVATE SERVER) ) have we :
-  Gives you access to WRobot FOR WOW PRIVATE SERVERS and all its products.

What does it mean?
- unlimited time to run the application  - it is obvious
- and all its products? -can  someon explain it

I understand that there are separate profiles created by the WRobot team for each category?
or do I still have to search for profiles that will "work"? as it is currently in free mode?

Hello, you can run WRobot during 1 year (one session at the same time). You can use free trial version to test WRobot before purchase (buy key unlock time limit)

Yep, as you said.. but what else?
Now i tested WRobot and I can say, it's cool stuff - but sometimes the profiles are incomplete or lead the character incorrect zone
or in the case of got into a fight with the mob use only autoattack and immediately character dies (
we know what the damage dealt with autoattack )

that's why I wanted to ask if there are any profiles within this service that are 100% certain

Hello and welcome to wrobot community if you decide to buy.

11 hours ago, najkon said:

Yep, as you said.. but what else?
Now i tested WRobot and I can say, it's cool stuff - but sometimes the profiles are incomplete or lead the character incorrect zone
or in the case of got into a fight with the mob use only autoattack and immediately character dies (
we know what the damage dealt with autoattack )

that's why I wanted to ask if there are any profiles within this service that are 100% certain

Wrobot doesnt have "team" to make profiles, its all made by community, some paid some free, most of the grinders out there are free cos they are ezaf to make, most of the questers are then paid cos they need time and effort (lots of it) to make.

Leading the to wrong zone is most of the time pathing issue with "autoadd npcs, repairs etc" at wrobot settings, by unchecking this and after that checking "automatically add vendors etc from loaded profiles) and deleting everything from ur npcDB file at wrobot folder solves lots of those problems. Since wrobot adds npc's to database while youre flying taxi and wrobot is on "start" mode. Ofc theres pathing issues which cant be fixed by tasks I mentioned but most of them can be just fixed by yourself by moving etc, I wouldnt suggest botting without any supervision anyways unless ur just gathering or fishing and so on.

For the fighting you need to Download "fight class" from the appropriate forum spot and input it in youre fight classes folder.

Play a little with the settings and read em carefully and you will get hang of it, everything is pretty much self explained.

Hope this helped even a bit.

Cheers.

Great, thanks @Extc now i know everything what I want ! ?
Didn't know about Fight Class and more things. It would be good to have any  "HowTO" which would include all these things and from with place on forum can we donwload it, and where save file. ?