Auto Buy or Auto catch items from bank

sleeez

Hey guys,

atm im only on weekend at home. So i farm with remote from my mobile phone and start relogger.

Works perfect.

But when my food and drink is empty its very difficult to get new with mobile phone. Is there any way to autobuy that shit?

Or i could buy a stock and store at in my bank, but how to collect it from there?

Any tips?

So my Vendors are in Dalaran and there a 3 different vendors. Its a bit difficult i think.

I just need smth like "walk to bank, collect "item1" "item2" and the correct amount

Hope u can help me.

greez

Should solve your problem. You have to set it for each character manually or if you want something completely automated, you could use my HumanMasterPlugin. Keep in mind though, that for Northrend, the food list is currently only containing meat int the paid plugin and you'd have to wait for an update if you wanted any more.

On 5/25/2018 at 3:58 PM, Matenia said:

Should solve your problem. You have to set it for each character manually or if you want something completely automated, you could use my HumanMasterPlugin. Keep in mind though, that for Northrend, the food list is currently only containing meat int the paid plugin and you'd have to wait for an update if you wanted any more.

Edit: 

Grad gesehen das du auch das De kommst.

Mein Problem ist folgendes, ich brauche Fleisch, Wasser und Munition, sprich es kommt alles von 3 verschiedenen Vendorn.

Meinst das kann man irgendwie hinbekommen? Wie gesagt könnte auch nen Vorrat kaufen und in der Bank lagern, bräuchte dann quasi nur ein Profil welches dort hingeht und Item x, xx mal rausnimmt.

Werds mal mit deinem Plugin versuchen, aber glaub das wird kompliziert^^

lg