Curious about bot turning crystallized into eternal

apa2z

Back Story: I leave my bots on overnight on warmane farming icecrown, and the bags keep filling up with regeants for eternal fire, shadow, air...etc etc. the bags are full like after 3 hours and im losing a lot of potential titanium/saronite i could be farming if the bags weren't full. 

So my question is:  how do i get the bot to turn those 10 stacks of crystallized fire, shadow, air etc...into eternal..to free up the bag space so it can go all night?

P.S I tried turning on the send mail function, it worked but the bot's exit of dalaran is poorly scripted and it ends up running into the walls on the outer edge instead of taking the landing pad out.

On 6/13/2018 at 3:12 AM, apa2z said:

Back Story: I leave my bots on overnight on warmane farming icecrown, and the bags keep filling up with regeants for eternal fire, shadow, air...etc etc. the bags are full like after 3 hours and im losing a lot of potential titanium/saronite i could be farming if the bags weren't full. 

So my question is:  how do i get the bot to turn those 10 stacks of crystallized fire, shadow, air etc...into eternal..to free up the bag space so it can go all night?

P.S I tried turning on the send mail function, it worked but the bot's exit of dalaran is poorly scripted and it ends up running into the walls on the outer edge instead of taking the landing pad out.

/use Crystallized Life
/use Crystallized Earth
/use Crystallized Shadow
/use Crystallized Air
/use Crystallized Fire
/use Crystallized Water

^Make a macro like this to ur wow, put it in youre bars, remember the bound key.

Advanced settings, my macros <--- And check there at wrobot settings, works like a charm.