[REQUEST][NEW PRODUCT]Random dungeon healbot

n1ce0n3

It should, you also need to edit one of the settings.

wro.jpg

Obviously you have to set it to party mode. Then you will click Product Settings, and change the Healer setting from False to True. Then it's on to making your profile (or finding an existing one).

WRobot does not currently support Random Heroics in anyway, its a good idea, but were working on other things right now, not that it wont happen in the future, but it would need to be a seperate product, that would que the random, then find the instance you were ported to, reconfigure the bot not to close on teleport, then we would need a path for each instance, and need to make sure they were perfect.  Then you would need a profile that would heal, and we would need a way for the bot to tell who to heal when.  IMO there is too much user intelligence involved in running randoms.  I would NOT risk botting something like this, you would either be vote kicked or reported in no time.

For Party bot, no, it does not support randoms, but does follow the group leader.  I suppose this could work in a random, but, again, if you get stuck, and caught, then you risk being reported.  Also in a party you need to keep more than the tank alive.  Just seems unlikely, but we would need droidz whether to confirm it will come eventually or not, but I dont believe we will be working on this product.  BTW there are no current healer profiles, but one is required, to use the healer field in party bot.  Im working on this for druids, but its not going well,  Im waiting on droidz to help out.  If you would like to request the actual fight class, please repost your request in the correct formating after reading the rules.