Not attacking anything on BG

High, im new to the whole concept of botting, so please explain everything very simply.

My setting is arcane mage. Queue works as it should, and ressing works, but my character isn't attacking the enemies that it targets.

It did try to melee attack but yeah, it's not casting anything

What to do? D:

• 8 months later...

this is a really old post but it sounds like it might be the same problem im having. I have my fight class set up and it works just fine grinding and I have "start fight with in combat" ticked and others like they should be but the bot mostly just runs around and doesn't target or attack. I know the battle grounder is the most unsuited profile for Wrobot so it might be I need to look elsewhere in which case could anyone point me in the right direction?

this is a really old post but it sounds like it might be the same problem im having. I have my fight class set up and it works just fine grinding and I have "start fight with in combat" ticked and others like they should be but the bot mostly just runs around and doesn't target or attack. I know the battle grounder is the most unsuited profile for Wrobot so it might be I need to look elsewhere in which case could anyone point me in the right direction?

Hello,

You have try in product setting to increment "Distance search target"?

• 3 weeks later...

yes it was set to 70 at start and I have moved it to 60,50,40,30,20,10 and 5. the bot will literaly run right over some1 where as b4 it would simply bum rush their entire team (im ok with this actuoly it just makes me look noob). ive even tried reseting it to 70 hopeing it would work itself out and nothing