Everything posted by Droidz
-
Relogger
Hello, I'll look this, I come back here after
-
Archaeology bot is just flying to the ground.
(if it is not problem please send me also debug and error logs)
-
Archaeology bot is just flying to the ground.
Hello, do you are near an dig site zone? If yes I cannot detect exactly if character is in zone, for detect if in zone, WRobot try to launch Survey spell 3 time, if he cannot launch spell WRobot go to dig site. Do you have try to wait?
-
Schedule Product Usage
Hello, To add task, you need to double click on white textbox (I'll add button "Add" to avoid this problem).
-
New website theme
Hello, Private messages is in top/right of page
-
Mana in fight classes
Hello, I have add this, wait next update (in a few hours).
-
Arcane mage fight class will not attack.
Hello, In the last update, normally you can now use in the fight classes the spell name like he appear in game. Tell me if you get problem with an spell
-
Vendoring issue
I have increment the number max of try to selling (8 to 12), can your tell me if this allows your character to sell all items.
-
Why use click terrain on fight class?
Try with new update. If you problem is not resolved use base (parent) spell name (to get base spell name use this script: ). I get this with my character: [D] 19:14:48 - Children spell found: Dark Soul: Instability (113858) (parent spell: Dark Soul (77801)) [D] 19:14:48 - Children spell found: Immolate (348) (parent spell: Corruption (172)) [D] 19:14:48 - Children spell found: Incinerate (29722) (parent spell: Shadow Bolt (686)) [D] 19:14:48 - Children spell found: Mortal Coil (6789) (parent spell: Crippling Shadows (175707)) [D] 19:14:48 - Children spell found: Rain of Fire (104232) (parent spell: Rain of Fire (5740)) Tell me if this works with normal spell name (Incinerate and Immolate).
-
The LUA loop to figure out shared spell ID's
Hello, Do you speak about this script: ? If yes I have updated script here:
-
Feature Request
Hello, I have noted your suggestions, to avoid to reset the current running time you can pause WRobot (instead to stop it).
-
Useful scripts
Get base (parent) spell name and the id: Launch this script (in tab "Tools" > "Development Tools" > copy script in textbox and click on button "Lua (return value in 'ret')). for i=1,1000 do local spellName = GetSpellBookItemName(i, BOOKTYPE_SPELL); if not spellName then break; end local _, tid = GetSpellBookItemInfo(i, "player"); local spellNameReal = GetSpellInfo(tid); if spellNameReal and spellName ~= spellNameReal then print(spellName .. " > " .. "\124cFF4FF763" .. spellNameReal .. " (id: " .. tid .. ")"); else print(spellName .. " (id: " .. tid .. ")"); end end This write in wow chat list of spells of your spellbook and if exist (in green) the parent spell name. (By sample, http://www.wowhead.com/spell=12294/mortal-strike is the parent of http://www.wowhead.com/spell=78/heroic-strike ) ps: Now normally WRobot found automatically the childrens/parents spells.
-
Useful scripts
Get wow bouton/window name: /run print(GetMouseFocus():GetName()) or /run DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName()) Copy this script in wow chat, put your mouse over an button and press enter key. In wow chat appear button name (you can use this like "/click TheButtonName" or "TheButtonName:Click()" or "RunMacroText("/click TheButtonName")" if you use it in fightclass). You can also use macro: /framestack More info: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Framestack
-
Useful scripts
Hello, You can share here useful lua scripts
-
Lua and multi-language support
Hello, To create fightclass with support of all wow client language please do use directly the spell name or item name in your script. For get spell name use this: local name = GetSpellInfo(109259); GetSpellInfo (109259 is the id of http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109259 ) For get item name use this: local name = GetItemInfo(6256); GetItemInfo (6256 is the id of http://www.wowhead.com/item=6256/fishing-pole ) The spell/item name in the client language is in variable name, use it like: RunMacroText("/cast " .. name) (if you use direct the spell name of your client language this doesn't works on others languages).
-
This mount does not exist: Swift Flight Form
Hello forme de vol is replaced by http://fr.wowhead.com/spell=783now Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk
-
Vendoring issue
Hello, This problem is probably by WoD, WRobot is too fast for Wow. I have try to fix problem. Update WRobot and tell me if this works now. Thank you for report
-
help to dl wrobot
Hello, You can download pre-installed version here. But I think it is an problem with your antivirus or firewall.
-
Why use click terrain on fight class?
Ok thank you, I have fixed problem, please update WRobot to resolve it.
-
New website theme
Hello, How you can see, I have changed style of website. If you found bugs do not hesitate at contact me. Good day, MMoRobot Team.
-
New website theme
Hello, How you can see, I have changed style of website. If you found bugs do not hesitate at contact me. Good day, MMoRobot Team.
-
Why use click terrain on fight class?
Hello, In your log WRobot try to launch Rain of Fire?
-
Wont work
Try to install/reinstall vc++
-
What was that bit of text to auto attach ? I tried -quick & -fast
Hello, Do you want attach wrobot automatically at Wow when you launch WRobot? If yes use "WRobot.exe AutoAttachAndLog=true" (look shortcut "WRobot Quick Launch").
-
Use of talents
Hello, In the last update I have added default support of parent spell, normally now WRobot works with spell name "Powershot".