Everything posted by koolkaracter
- New Wow Version!
-
Quest Tutorial Video: Basic Concepts Gatherer
Aww... thanks so much i finally got it!!!! Quick 2 questions, So when i change to a different zone far away, will it automatically use hearthstone and/or use flight path and/or fly to the new location, or do I have to do something specific in the coding? I tried to follow the info here But it didn't seem to really explain. second question - Is there a user manual or something that explains what each field does? Some of the fields in the GUI aren't easy to figure out what they do. I tried looking and I couldn't find one. Thanks!
-
Quest Tutorial Video: Basic Concepts Gatherer
Does this version of the profile creator no longer allow you to do alot of this? I dont get all those screens... and I can only make a grinder... no option for anything else. What gives?
-
Possible to use profile maker... and travel?
So I wanted to use the profile maker to help me farm some stuff... but I wanted to travel to differnt areas after a period of time.... meaning i wanted to go to an NPC (flight master) and travel... and I want to be able to use the hearthstones... and portals. How is this possible with the profile maker?
-
Is there an Equip Function?
I was wondering if there is an Equip better item function? I was doing some questing and noticed that it wasn't equiping anything ... even items that i didn't have anything equiped. Any thoughts?
- LF solid leveling profile for Horde Druid