Gatherer is skipping nodes (logs included)

testingz

Twice skipped Seam nodes (leystone and felslate seam) in caves in suramar. They have been added manually to the Gatherer settings aswell, still skipping. Please fix

EDIT : Basilisk cave east of the near withered village, where the petrified ettin statue is, in there is a Leystone Seam (25.2-52.3) on the left side of the cave, which has a wrong search mesh. The bot walks even up to it, but shortly before mining, he turns away and continues the path. This is the one behind and left in the cave. There is another one on the right side (24.3-52.4), which gets skipped too. I'll add coords tomorrow Added.

The cave with the basilisks in north-east Felsoul Hold, when you enter the last section of it, has right in the beginning on the ride side a Felslate Seam (30.6-55.7). Which gets ignored. In the right corner, up a ledge, is another Felslate Seam (31.5-55), which the character tries to get up, but can not reach. On the left side of that cave is also a Leystone Seam (30.9-54.8), the bot cant get up either. My path / mesh I have uploaded is able to get up there. If you want to add that here @Droidz

There is another cave nearby (29-53.1) where the mesh, when having found an ore and the search radius is too high and gets spotted outside the cave, is ridiculous. It's like 3 straight lines that both go trough walls and the bot gets stuck everywhere.

Please consider fixing this.

Thank You

Log:

30 Jan 2017 03H28.log.html

Edit: Coords added
Edit2: Okay this baffles my mind. How the bot reaches the nodes are already set by the developer? I have drawn a precise path to the node, the bot Skips it and goes Around the Seam node and gets stuck Again. Please look into this @Droidz

I am looking forward to this and that it works. I am about to buy multiple accounts and also copies of this software for them. It needs to work right. I appreciate your dedication

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...