Okay. It's a very-very-very old bug. It was reported tones of times and i've decided to push it once again.
As alway,s sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
How does it looks. Lets say you are grinding with a quester, you got a nice circle path and everithing fine, you leave the bot be for a couple hours (or days?) and when you come back his path is not hte the same circle that it was before. Sometimes it's alittle different, but sometimes it's a complete mess, with path going around some zone 1000 meters away from your grind spot, or running trugh blackspots with elites and so on.
This is most likely the end of your bot, because he was chain-dieing during last 50 minutes or so in front of bunch of the players, so you may just delete it.
The second weird thing is: If you stop the bot and instantly start it again (without even closeing the program), he will start to run your normal path, like if nothing happened.
It seems that problem is: bot sometimes blacklists the spot he is going to or the spot he was at, when he is dieding.
The moment i have spotеed my bot broke was like this:
1) 16:10 Bot is going to town (about 1900 meters away)
2) 16:16 He sucessfuly reaches the vendor. Sells, repairs.
3) 16:17 Bot is going back to the farm spot.
4) 16:18 During the ran he is attacked by mob and then killed by a player
5) 16:18 Running back from the graveyard to the corpse.
6) 16:19 Resurects, eats/drinks, buff, whatever.
7) 16:20 And then, instead of continue his run to the farm spot using the same path, he decides to make a huuuge circle (6900 meters total), that includes run through 2 different zones, through some enemy faction villages and some elite mobs areas, just to run back to the farm spot (wich was like 1600 meters away).
😎 16:20 I Stop/Start the bot, and he is back to his normal path (1617 meters total, without any deadly obsticles).
All time are in my log file, wich i will send to the @Driodz
I can also add 1-2 logfiles per day with the same problem, if you need them.
It's the same bug that forces the bot to run from Ashenvale to the vendor in Felwood. And i personally have lost maybe like hundred bots because of this so far.