About This File
*Special Note: This is a grinding profile for gathering Dreamleaf.*
If you like my profiles and want to see more, feel free to buy me a coffee.
This is a "set-it and forget-it" grinder profile for herbalists to kill "Vilepetal Rooters" and "Defiled Grovewalkers" in Val'Sharah by the Darkheart Thicket dungeon (Closest Flight Point: Starsong Refuge). Yielding an enormous amount of Dreamleaf (yield rate dependent upon your kill speed). This profile goes in a crescent-moon-like shape around the dungeon, carefully avoiding the non-profitable area of the owlkin.
Special Instructions for maximum yield:
- Make sure "Skin/Gather/Mine Mobs" is selected under settings.
- Make sure "Can attack units already in combat" is selected in Advanced Settings. (The reasoning: This area is susceptible to World Quests which can generate a lot of popular activity, however, should one of your faction players attack a mob, you can tag it as well, and if they are not an herbalist, you can then tap the mob and herb it.)
- Make sure "Ignore fighting if in ground mount" is NOT selected in Advanced Settings. (The last thing you want to do is fly through this place with a billion things attacking you. Besides, 80% of the mobs you are attacking here, you are also herbing.)
You can die if:
- You are on a PVP server. This route is right outside a dungeon, which means enemy faction players can and will gather here for Mythics.
- You are on a PVP server. This route is part of a World Quest which generates attention.
- If your character is not equip (either by gear or Fight Class) to handle this farm.
I have yielded over thousands of Dreamleaf thus-far with non-stop, uninterrupted grind. Again, I cannot stress enough that; your yield-rate is 100% dependent upon your kill-rate. If you are not geared enough for your level (as the mobs in this expansion do scale), I would advise using a more safe Fight Class (if you can go healer, tank, or utilize a tanky-pet profile, I would advise doing such).
And as always, if you find any problems, please let me know, and please be as detailed as you can about it so that it can be fixed as soon as possible.
Enjoy and I hope this profile is as lucrative for you as it has been for me!
You can run into the dungeon if:
- You have "Skip indoor nodes" turned off. The nodes inside the dungeon are considered "indoors" for some reason.
- You have Harvest Minerals turned on. (Most of the nodes that spawn inside or around the dungeon portal are minerals.)
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
Addition: Added separate Mailbox Edition requested by @mrx (if you run into any errors, please let me know!)
Update: No changes made to the profile. Added two additional screenshots to better display the necessary settings to utilize this profile. Again this is a grinding profile to herb Dreamleaf off of dead mobs.