2 minutes ago, Mike-Mail said:

Kinda need a lot lot more info, server name? profile? do you have pqr on? etc.

server wowcircle, profile: grind I created the profile myself, and use publick profile. i dont use pqr, only wrbot,  i dont have pqr, only use wrobot, tell me please can wrobot to use pqr?

On 8/31/2018 at 12:18 PM, Mike-Mail said:

give me a hour to see whats going on,

ill make account and test.

again ban Warden Anticheat Violation: PQR (CheckId: 802) (banned Warden Anticheat) ban with grind profile, i grinded lvl, 7 hour and ban. What could provoke anti-cheat in a grind profile?

11 minutes ago, Miragex01 said:

sorry,  reason : PQR

Okay, so the server thinks that you are using PQR.
That means, they don't know you are using a bot. But somehow they know that your rotation is automated, because that is what PQR does.
How they are detecting that, is hard to tell.
I would try and make a fightclass that only has like one ability or something, to see if it's the unlocking Lua itself that does it.

hi, sorry for my eng skill, 

Are you suggesting that I make my class fight? with one sense? I correctly understood?

I get a ban only when I use the Grind profile, use quest, gather, anticheat dont let me ban.

Please don't PM me these details mate, you need to write them here so every one can see.
So it seems that either something in your grinding profile is exposing you. OR a gm manually banned you and set the reason to PQR, because he had a macro for that.
Try running another grinding profile and see if it still happens.-

Edited by Ordush

2 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Please don't PM me these details mate, you need to write them here so every one can see.
So it seems that either something in your grinding profile is exposing you. OR a gm manually banned you and set the reason to PQR, because he had a macro for that.

i was use public profile, and next time create own profile and  I was still banned. I think it's class fight

Just now, Miragex01 said:

i was use public profile, and next time create own profile and  I was still banned. I think it's class fight

If you can do questing profiles with a fightclass without getting banned but you can't do grinding profiles, then it has nothing to do with fightclass.

However if you are getting banned using ANY grinding proifle, then it's because you have been reported, and a GM has used his ban macro saying that you are using PQR.

If you can do questing profiles with a fightclass without getting banned but you can't do grinding profiles, then it has nothing to do with fightclass.

However if you are getting banned using ANY grinding proifle, then it's because you have been reported, and a GM has used his ban macro saying that you are using PQR.

usually I see the accounts that I complained about on the forum is displayed, but I already got about 8 bans in the northrend locations using the grind profile

usually I see the accounts that I complained about on the forum is displayed, but I already got about 8 bans in the northrend locations using the grind profile

So you are gettng banned in certain locations only.
dude this is definitely you getting reported and banned.

as I understood all the grind profiles are very simple detected, their use does not make sense, 

I understand correctly?

No. Nothing is detected. But it's easy for other players to see that you are bot when you are using a grinder, because no sane person would kill the same mobs over and over and over again to level up, that is the most inefficient way to level up.
So they report you can you get banned.

No. Nothing is detected. But it's easy for other players to see that you are bot when you are using a grinder, because no sane person would kill the same mobs over and over and over again to level up, that is the most inefficient way to level up.
So they report you can you get banned.

then I understand that grinding can be used for a farm after obtaining the maximum level, yes?

Just now, Ordush said:

That is the most ideal use of it yes.

well, and now off topic, where can I buy here the profiles of the quests? Itself to do very exhausting, made only on 1 fraction. Secondly, I will not pull

2 minutes ago, Miragex01 said:

well, and now off topic, where can I buy here the profiles of the quests? Itself to do very exhausting, made only on 1 fraction. Secondly, I will not pull

If there has been made a questing profile then it'll probably be found under downloads -> quester for that expansion

On 9/3/2018 at 3:47 PM, Ordush said:

If there has been made a questing profile then it'll probably be found under downloads -> quester for that expansion

hi, today I received ban on quests( with personal profile). Warden Anticheat Violation: PQR (CheckId: 801).
i dont know Is there a problem?