On 9/3/2018 at 3:47 PM, Ordush said:

If there has been made a questing profile then it'll probably be found under downloads -> quester for that expansion

in the video, found that bot to vendor there and back, leaving it it goes to do quests and every npc is sitting waiting for HP/mana, so running to the next waypoint with the quest, he again ran to the vendor and back.
SORRY FOR MY ENG...

On 9/3/2018 at 3:47 PM, Ordush said:

If there has been made a questing profile then it'll probably be found under downloads -> quester for that expansion

New information!!!with test

Note: When I created the quest profile for the bot, I forgot to turn it off at the end of the last quest and while I was running to a new location I saw the player myself taking it to the target I flew out instantly and got a ban, I'll attach a log, maybe you'll understand what's the problem.

7 сен 2018 14H15.log.html

29 minutes ago, Miragex01 said:

New information!!!with test

Note: When I created the quest profile for the bot, I forgot to turn it off at the end of the last quest and while I was running to a new location I saw the player myself taking it to the target I flew out instantly and got a ban, I'll attach a log, maybe you'll understand what's the problem.

7 сен 2018 14H15.log.html

I honestly can't tell you what is going on mate.