Quest Profiles only give error

mischellemay

Hey.

I know I've another topic out there but since this is complete different issue I made a new one.

WhenI try to download any premade quester profile I only get errors and they wont work then

HEre's my log after trying a couple different ones

[E] 19:30:49 - C:\Users\Siiseli\Desktop\wBot\WRobot\Profiles\Quester\AllianceQuestsDroidz\(01-05)Human.xml - Deserialize(String path, object @object)#2: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (2, 2). ---> System.InvalidOperationException: <QuesterProfile xmlns=''> was not expected.
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderEasyQuestProfile.Read22_EasyQuestProfile()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(TextReader textReader)
   at robotManager.Helpful.XmlSerializer.Deserialize[T](String path)

Right, I got it working by NOT trying to dload the profile but instead choosing it with the scrolldown.

However now when I hit start, my character keeps trying to take the first quest (talking to the NPC) over and over even when it was already accepted.

I tried these with my lvl 1 character (or well, now she's 5, but doubt it matters.)

AllianceQuestsDroidz\(01-05)Human.xml

1-16 Alliance by Droidz

AllianceQuestsDroidz\(05-07)ElwynnForest.xml  (this when she dinged 5)

They all react the same way. My character runs to the NPC that starts the quests. And tehn she just keeps repeatingly talking to the NPC. She can accept the quest, but she still keeps talking to it, also she can not turn in the quest, only spams talk

Right, I rolled  HUMAN this time and it seems to work so far (lvl 5 now, only had to correct position once) but why does it not work for a draenei when I anyway began the quests in Northshire?