[Party Bot]

Shadow

So ive been running party bot to level farmers on a server i plan to move to, so i have no boa gear yet, just all the vender whites, and its going slow, but Im also noticing that the actual 'party' bot (when using two accounts and two botting sessions)  reacts kinda strange.  If the follow path is not set to 1 the bot kinda just runs around slowly, and when grinder starts fighting something, party will start running up to it, stop, then start, then stop, then start, then stop, kinda like how you run pheromones in garelon. and It attacks very slow.  I know that it needs time to react to the leader, but the leader will occasionally die (due to lack of gear) because the party is taking to long to get to the mob in combat.

Tested with two druids in cat.

I thought the way it stops and goes, stops and goes was just how bots work.  This is my first time using one so I can't compare it to others but that is also how mine reacts if I have grinder on one and party bot on the other.

Its hard to tell because I have used it only with a elemental shaman.  So even when its in range it still want to keep stopping and going until it is really close then it starts to attack.

Did you change the range in party product settings to 20 or so? Im using kitty druids, so i need to be within 5yds. However it still studders up to the mob before attacking. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Did you change the range in party product settings to 20 or so? Im using kitty druids, so i need to be within 5yds. However it still studders up to the mob before attacking. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I havent touched any of the custom settings yet. 

• 2 weeks later...