Wrobot max sessions

zatvorgt

Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched too many sessions at the same time with the same license key, please contact bot team if it is not the case.

Hello , i have old problem and is very big problem to me.....problem is - max sessions,  I respect my session limit and everytime i have restart all my wrobots at the some time......is big problem when you have much wrobots in 1 mashine , this provokes my pc to freeze sometimes.......
Please change control method of check max time sessions limit ....this check is not workable

hello,

I can try to slip your key in several key with less sessions (you can try to use one key per computer).

In relogger settings, you have activater "look relogger when laun..."?

47 minutes ago, Droidz said:

hello,

I can try to slip your key in several key with less sessions (you can try to use one key per computer).

In relogger settings, you have activater "look relogger when laun..."?

"look relogger when laun..."?    this function is imposible in the my way of farming....i have 350 second delay on start my bot becouse i wait this time for start vanilla wow (vanilla bug(time to start different(depend of pc) ,he dont start right away after press "start"  and if i lock relogger - i have 5 hours only for start all my bots))is not for me)
but i think this function dont resolve my problem   , i often  restart my wrobots manual and start again ( maybe your counter  check how much wrobots will be started in last hour ?i dont know how this work but is very big problem for me////  my wrobot count diferent  on all my pc, and this count changed everytime ,depend of situation on servers