Bot gets stuck gathering?

bigjohnman

Hey I'm new to the bot, but I've created a profile to farm herbs in hellfire. I turn on "record path" and then fly around my desired hellfire route and then turn off record path. I then save the profile and start the bot. It runs really well but after 10 minutes it gets stuck in these "wooden spike walls" when attempting to go for herbs. I never went close to these spikes when I recorded the path, how can I fix this? So the bot keeps going and doesn't get stuck? Thanks

Hi John - I would once set the range lower, because he is always looking for further and deviates from who other herbs are nearby and then no longer finds back. solution would be settings - general setting - path-finding - "Use Paths Finder" - mark it. range: settings - general settings - looting and farming options - search radius - "Search Radius" here you do not need to take more than 100 since you've made an optimal route.

maybe it will help

snow21

4 hours ago, snow21 said:

Hi John - I would once set the range lower, because he is always looking for further and deviates from who other herbs are nearby and then no longer finds back. solution would be settings - general setting - path-finding - "Use Paths Finder" - mark it. range: settings - general settings - looting and farming options - search radius - "Search Radius" here you do not need to take more than 100 since you've made an optimal route.

maybe it will help

snow21

Thanks but this is not the problem, it happens when there is a node or two nodes on the mini map and it creates its own path to go and farm them (which it should) and then when flying from one node to another it can get stuck in a tree, or anything, and it will just fly into the tree repeatedly lol and starts shaking. This happens no matter what the range is set to. I'll get log when it next happens.